Friday 10 May 2013

OUGD402: STUDY TASK 8 - If you were a...?

Task

Based on the ongoing investigation of your personal and professional identities that have formed the basis of the last three PPP workshops/tasks, respond to the following questions:

If you were a book what would your subject be and who would read you?

If I was a book I'd be a book on philosophy and I'd be read by people who want to learn about who we are, why we are here and how to live life so you get the best out of it! It sounds cheesy and really arty but i love reading about the universe and astro physics.

http://antiquescientifica.com/book_Coles_Philosophy_of_Health_1848.jpg 


If you were a package what would you contain be and who would open you?

I'd package coffee, and I'd be opened by coffee lovers. The smell of fresh coffee is amazing, and the taste is even better. If i want someone to open me I'm going to want someone who appreciates coffee as much as me.


 

If you were a shop what would you sell be and who would buy it?

If i was a shop I'd sell skateboards and It'd be bought my skateboarders. The smell of fresh would and new plastic is amazing. The craftsman ship which goes into making skateboards is unbelievable and takes hard work and dedication, and a lot of skill.

 

If you were a poster what would you promote and to whom?

If I was a poster I'd promote myself, aimed at Graphic Design studios. This would give me recognition and the greater chance of getting a job at the end of this course!!




If you were a brand what would your values be and why would they be important?

If i was a brand my values would be to impress my consumers, keep a high quality and proffesional reputation. I'd keep things affordable but desirable. These would be important because it'd keep the consumers engaged and wanting more. 




If you were an exhibition what would you show and where would you show it?

If i was an exhibition I'd show the progression of graphic design through the years, making more people aware of the skill and the dedication of Graphic Designers. I'd be shown in New York, Barcelona, London, Tokyo, places which are highly populated and places where people would appreciate what they are viewing.



If you were a leaflet what information would you contain and who would read it?

If i was a leaflet the information would be about the importance of manners. Everyone would read me therefore everyone would be informed on how to act respectfully and everyone would get along.



 

If you were a sign what would you show, to whom and where?

If I was a sign I'd show directions to cheap bars and restaurants to people visiting unfamiliar places. If i'm ever in a place I don't know I can never find cheap but decent places to eat, so this would benefit me massively.





If you were an App what would you do and who would use you?

 If i was an App I'd write essays for students who are rubbish at writing. Students would use me to write their dissertations.




If you were a blog, what would you be about and who would follow you?

If i was a blog I'd blog news articles and headlines which show good and not bad. We only ever really remember the bad news reports and i think it puts a downer on the world! If people were reminded of the good, things may be a lot happier and more appreciated!






If you were an event, what would it be and how would you promote it?

If i was an event I'd promote real music of all genres, no chart hits! I'd promote through radio, posters, TV. social networking sites. I'd show to people that their are thousands of underated talented musicians!


No comments:

Post a Comment