Friday 8 February 2013

OUGD402: STUDY TASK 5 - Where Am I Now?

10 things that you have learnt about yourself as an individual and as learner. These should reflect your personal development and individual journey since the start of the programme.

Living independently is harder than first anticipated.



Keeping a healthy lifestyle on a budget is hard to plan.



Finding time to exercise and finish work has to be planned in advance.



Being lazy means work will be rushed.



Being focused on the course is vital for best results.



Finishing work days before the hand in is not acceptable.



Stressing over work is only going to get more stressful if you don't do it when it needs to be done.



My confidence is only going to be improved if i put my self in situations where i have to talk to people.



Budgeting my money is something which i need to improve.





I have a very short attention span.



10 things that you have learnt about yourself as a designer. These should reflect your growing awareness of your own interests within graphic design as a subject, discipline and profession.

Graphic Design is much more complicated to what i thought it was.



I work better if I'm in a quiet room rather than in a studio full of people.



Listenign to contructive criticism is very very useful for improving my work.



Having opinions on others work allows me to improve areas of your own work.

 

Printing costs a lot of money.



My level of skill on computer software's will improve in time and will not get in the way of me producing a piece of graphic design which has real drive and meaning behind it.



Research which I've previously done is nothing compared to what i should of been doing.



The process should sculpt the final outcome.



I am aware that typography and Colour theory is much more in depth than what i thought, and they will play a vital role for me to develop my knowledge as a graphic designer.



First ideas should never be the one i stick with, i should always dig deeper, cause you never know what other interesting and rare ideas can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment